Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there a way to preview a page in pdf mode?

I don't want the page just to preview. I need it to be converted to pdf and show me how it will look like. In order to do that today, I need to manually convert it, download it and view it. This is a long process

3 answers

0 votes
Shannon S Atlassian Team Apr 07, 2022

Hi @Ilan Graidy,

I understand you want to get a preview of how the PDF export of a page will look. Unfortunately, that's not currently possible. We had a feature request for this a while back, but we do not have plans to implement that.

There are other Marketplace Apps, such as Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence. I haven't used them personally, but you can check with the vendors and see if they offer an option to preview the export.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Like Shannon S likes this
0 votes
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Apr 07, 2022

Hi @Ilan Graidy ,

Below KB doc has all the info regarding the PDF macro. You can go through the same. 

I forgot to mention this in the previous reply. Hope it helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Hi,

I don't think that you understood me. I'ts probably because I didn't explain myself well.

I don't want to preview a different pdf from my document. I want to preview the current document that I'm working on to see how it will look like if I would export it to pdf.

0 votes
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Apr 07, 2022

Hi @Ilan Graidy ,

Welcome to Atlassian community.

Have you tried PDF macro ? That has the option to preview it. You can try that.

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

815 views 8 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you