Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to hide page contents ?

vdhanorkar September 16, 2022

When I link the confluence page to the service management portal, the portal shows page content as a description. I want to show the page content when a page is opened.

Confluence-1.png

4 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
vdhanorkar September 18, 2022

Thanks for the reply

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2022

Hi @vdhanorkar ,

unfortunately you can't do that using builitin feature. At portal side a preview of article will be diplayed including key word that is the reason why that article appear.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

@vdhanorkar What @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ said is correct you can not change that in the delivered product.  I know that there are some apps like Refined that allow you to make some customizations and if I remember correctly that is one of them.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2022

Hi @vdhanorkar 

I don't think that this is possible to achieve. Not at least with out of the box confluence functionalities.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events