Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to force the Include Page macro to refresh the page every x minutes?

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

We use the Include Page macro to imbed pages on dashboards; those dashboards change throughout the work day.  Is there a way to force the macro to refresh the imbedded page every few minutes to ensure the page is current and up to date?  I'm thinking about some of the charting gadgets which have options to refresh every x minutes.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mervyn Toh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2022

Unfortunately, I believe that is not a feature provided by Confluence.

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2022

Yeah, I think you're right.  In their push for people to implement their dashboards in Confluence, two items were missed... namely, the auto refresh so typically available in 3rd party gadgets, and the ability to zoom/maximize individual gadgets.  Maximize is available for every item in Jira dashboards.

Oh well... more argument for leveraging both, I guess.  Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events