Is there a way to consolidate comments from multiple pages into a separate Confluence page?

Joe Lagana-Jackson February 22, 2021

Hi,

We're working on a project that has a large documentation component to it. We have multiple people providing feedback via comments on multiple Confluence pages within the same Space. And further, we have open issues identified in those comments.

So, we'd like to be able to aggregate all comments with particular text (e.g., "OPEN ISSUE") on a separate Confluence page.

I'd even be happy if we could aggregate all unresolved comments on a separate page.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2021

Hey Joe, I think this is a super interesting use case, but not currently available in the Cloud interface. From my experience, this would be a largely manual effort and you would lose information such as who submitted the comment in the first place. 

I took a peek around the community to see if anyone else had come up with a solution but didn't turn anything up. Unfortunately comments don't show in exports, the page source, or page information. 

Joe Lagana-Jackson February 25, 2021

Thank you for looking so quickly! I just created CONFCLOUD-71680 to request this feature. Please give it a vote if you're interested as well :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events