Is there a way to add a date filter to the "Content Report Table"?

Ashley Rhodes June 17, 2020

I've done it easily with the Page Properties Report macro, but the filter options don't seem to be available with the Content Report Table macro... I'm trying to display all pages with a specific label within the last year in one spot (or using specific dates) and all pages with a specific label older than a year in another spot. Since the filter options seem to be unavailable, is there some workaround for me to be able to display the content I want? Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2020

Hi @Ashley Rhodes ,

Use the standard Content by Label macro: you can set a filter in the macro body and choose (or set a custom) date range to show pages that were created (or modified - you choose the parameter) within this period.

Ashley Rhodes June 18, 2020

Ahh, I thought i needed to do the report instead! This worked perfectly. Thank you so much Katerina! =D 

0 votes
Steve Gibbons October 8, 2020

Hi Katerina, would you mind sharing a screen shot of how your are setting a filter in the macro body? Visualization would be really beneficial. Thanks!

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2020

Here you are:

Content by Label 1.pngContent by Label 2.png

Like # people like this
Steve Gibbons October 9, 2020

@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ You are my hero today. Thank you for the visualization. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events