I found some information on the Zen foundation website like
However Im still struggling quite a bit with designing a page with Zen sections - like:
1. How do I set up how many columns I have on a page (not inside a section - having 1/2 or 3 sections horizontally in the page) - I found a way by defining 2 columns inside a section BUT then it won't let me drag a section next to that section (see 2.)
2. Drag and drop section looks fairly easy on paper but -with the master layout off- I still cannot drag and drop the way I want (will not do it and change section sized and content size) - Should I do it on the page?on the edited page? Still both are not working for me.
3. How do I define text formatting in a Zen section (typo, font, size)?
4. How do you get an image in the background of a section? Using Background in the Section Options > Design seems pretty straightforward still the image doesn’t appear.
5. I understand the purpose of the different Zen macro but struggle a lot to set up/configure them properly. Im not trying to build complex pages with dozens of different macros but just having the components of 1 macro actually appear and at the right location is a real headache for me.
I've been trying to find some relevant documentation/video online but so far I didn’t find anything that can help me (with my points above and more).
I can see that Confluence combined with Zen is a great powerful tool but Im very frustrated with it. Im not a developer (I dont know much about CCS,SEO etc but happy to learn more) but have some technical knowledge and was hopping Confluence+Zen would be easy/user friendly enough for me to develop a proper online workspace to use for me and my team.
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs