Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a method in (whm) cpanel to export reports ie mail delivery report?

Brian Richter December 19, 2017

where is the location to export files from whm in csv format?

2 answers

0 votes
Brian Richter December 20, 2017

I wonder that.  But this is where I ended up following the help links out of whm.  Looks like I have some more investigating to do.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Thanks very  much for your feed back.  At least I have another direction to pursue.

Have a Great Day!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2017

Go to a search, find the issues you want to export, then use the "export" button.

Brian Richter December 20, 2017

Thanks for your response Nick.  Unfortunately I am extremely stupid.  And for the life of me I cannot find the an export button to push in the "mail delivery reports of whm" .  I can find a print button if I click on an individual email.  But I want to export the list of emails sent during a specific time.   I have check in other report folder and no export button exists there to export a list of data. Is there such a button that will allow me to export a list of emails sent during a specific time frame?  If so where do I find it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2017

Hmm.  Reading between the lines, I think you're in the wrong place.

Unless "whm" is a name for your Jira system, I don't think you're talking about an Atlassian system.

You'll need to explain what whm is to get much further here!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events