Is there a method in (whm) cpanel to export reports ie mail delivery report?

where is the location to export files from whm in csv format?

2 answers

0 vote

Go to a search, find the issues you want to export, then use the "export" button.

Thanks for your response Nick.  Unfortunately I am extremely stupid.  And for the life of me I cannot find the an export button to push in the "mail delivery reports of whm" .  I can find a print button if I click on an individual email.  But I want to export the list of emails sent during a specific time.   I have check in other report folder and no export button exists there to export a list of data. Is there such a button that will allow me to export a list of emails sent during a specific time frame?  If so where do I find it.

Hmm.  Reading between the lines, I think you're in the wrong place.

Unless "whm" is a name for your Jira system, I don't think you're talking about an Atlassian system.

You'll need to explain what whm is to get much further here!

I wonder that.  But this is where I ended up following the help links out of whm.  Looks like I have some more investigating to do.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Thanks very  much for your feed back.  At least I have another direction to pursue.

Have a Great Day!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

464 views 19 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you