Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a listing of all the css classes that are used when exporting to PDF?

Barry Steinberg January 11, 2023

Hi 

I have been successful in stopping the ".confluence-information-macro-information " class from being included in a PDF export.  

Is there a listing of all the css classes that are used when exporting to PDF?

I tried looking at the CSS of the published page BUT the classes seem quite different to the one used in the PDF export. 

This would be useful to hide or format any macro or html element for pdf export. 

For example: 

In the published page the div has the class 

class="ak-editor-panel css-xyzabc"

data-panel-type attribute ="info"

This is different to .confluence-information-macro-information 

fyi the issue that gave me some clues: [CONFSERVER-31307] Word and PDF Export: Info, Note, Warning and Tip macros are not included in the exported document - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.

See the possible workaround section. 

Thank Barry

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

Hi @Barry Steinberg ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

That link is for server instances. For a cloud instance that request is not in place yet https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-31307

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Barry Steinberg January 12, 2023

Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

CONFCLOUD-31307 was to resolve some other issue, it was about missing icons in the pdf.  

I am not reporting a problem. I am asking for help. I want to know what CSS selectors to use for the various elements.  Is there a naming convention or any documentation?

Thanks Barry  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events