Is there a guide for uploading images to documentation without quality loss?

Alesya Korenchuk June 8, 2022

Hello!

I'm a designer. When uploading screenshots to the documentation, their quality is lost and they become a little blurry. Do you have a manual that tells you how to upload pictures and screenshots to the documentation so that the image quality is not lost?

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2022

Hi Alesya,

Hope you are doing well and Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

We don't have a guide about uploading images without quality loss, but depending on how bug your image is, it is possible we have a limit on how big it can be without losing the quality.

However, we are not sure if that is your case or if you could have been affected by this bug - PNG Images pixelated when scaled as well.

I'm trying to find out if we have a limit, by checking it internally, as mentioned above, I suspect there could be a limit.

In the meantime, could you share how big is your image? (in px)

If you prefer to not share some information here, in case you would to share anything about the site or the image itself, since this page and question is open to the public, please feel free to ask your site-admin to open a new request for you at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and we will be happy to check it with you there!

Cheers,
Jessica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events