Is there a better option for large tables from Excel?

Meagan McIntosh June 18, 2021

I would like to use an Excel grid in Confluence but it becomes unreadable.  We tried doing a table in screen and use table in draw.io but then it must always be edited directly in confluence.

Any other options to interface in and out of Confluence?

2 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2021

Hi @Meagan McIntosh , if I got your case right, you want to edit your tables in Excel but show the data in Confluence. We can suggest using our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

You'll be able to use its Table from CSV macro to import your large tables into Confluence and then filter, aggregate, visualize your information as well as perform calculations further in Confluence.

We'll be happy to have a live demo with you and your team - please book a suitable time slot.

0 votes
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2021

@Meagan McIntosh , 

For your user scenarios, I would like to suggest our app - Polaris spreadsheet for Confluence.

You can insert excel files in confluence pages and can directly edit tables and other data in a excel files. In addition, it also offers advanced view mode, so you can use filter, search, and freezing pane in view mode. Please check it. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events