Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is their any resources for Knowledge Databases in terms of templates, which I can refer it?

Krupal Jawanjal July 14, 2022

I am looking for any free resources for building the knowledge database, resources in terms of templates etc.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and Confluence @Krupal Jawanjal! This is a life changing moment for you. Take a deep breath and survey your surroundings - you'll want to remember this in the years to come!

Atlassian University has some great free (and paid) resources. I highly recommend you take the Confluence Fundamentals course, which is free, recently revamped, and an excellent primer for how to use Confluence. 

Atlassian University 

I also recommend you create a personal Space in your Confluence instance and just start playing there with creating, editing, formatting and using macros for pages and content - hands on experience is the best experience to learn from!

A few more resources:

Confluence Overview

How to Create a Culture of Knowledge Sharing

And of course, keep coming back here with questions and we'll be here to support you on your journey!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@Krupal Jawanjal I hope your journey has been a successful one so far!

Please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events