Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my Comala Workflow Message Notification Style Displaying Correctly?

Stephen Andary March 8, 2021

In Comala documentation messages with info styling look like they should display like this:

Info example.png

However, when I use this style it displays my messages like this:

info actual.png

though there are also times where it displays with the info icon and just a blue border. There does not seem to be a rhyme or reason behind why, unless different versions of Comala have different display styles and IT has been swapping back and forth between versions. 

What should my messages look like? A solid fill or white fill with a border? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

Hi @Stephen Andary 

I've spoken to our Product Designer who explained that the two examples you show are from different versions of the Atlassian Design Guidelines. You'll see different formatting depending on the version of Confluence you are using. I'll make a note to get our documentation updated.

The {info} macro has different formatting so perhaps some workflows are rendering that inside a page header macro. Without seeing the markup of your workflows its difficult to say.

All the best

James 
Senior Product Manager

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events