Is it possible to vew only a few recents versions (of the attachment)instead the full history?

Sabina Atamov July 20, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Attachment Versions

Ask your question here...

3 answers

0 votes
John Price
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2016

This is also driving our users crazy.  We have convinced people to use Confluence instead of SharePoint for most things, but when they attach an Excel file, it ends up with 50+ versions and you have to scroll way down to Edit in Office.  Anyone know of a feature request in this area?  I'll link it if I find one.

0 votes
Sabina Atamova July 21, 2016

Thank you Jing!

For certain documents there can be dozens of version. Once you click on the expand menu you see all of them and you have to scroll down to see the menu. Users only wish to see the last few updates vs. the whole history. A workaround would be having the menu at the top so they don't have to go all the way down to see it. But I am not sure if its possible to move the menu.Picture1.png

0 votes
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2016

Hi Sabina,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available in the Confluence at this moment. However, you should be able to see the few recent version of the attachment in the top of the list  if you expand the attachment view.

If you don't mind, can you elaborate how this feature is important or relevant to you? I can help you  create a feature request with these information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events