Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to transfer the updated confluence layout (with new editing) into email format?

Meghan Brill October 18, 2019

We like to send a weekly page via email to our team, as well as keeping it stored in the table in Confluence. Are there any tricks to paste into a clean email format (gmail for example) so it will be compatible to send?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2019

Meghan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you join us!

Can you let me know how you will be sending the email to your team? In Confluence, you can share a page via email with your teammates, but it will only send a link to the page with the title, and you can write in your own text to include with it.

It's not possible to send the page itself out to users, unless you're on Confluence Server using the 3rd-party Email this Page add-on. Note that this add-on is not available for Confluence Cloud.

If you want to physically email a page to your users, then I would recommend using sending them a PDF export of the page itself. You can export the page to PDF natively in Confluence, but there are also add-ons like Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence (available on Cloud and Server) would allow you to further tweak the export.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events