Is it possible to set up a QMS according to ISO 9001 in Confluence?

Barbara Acker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2024

Is it possible to create documentation in confluences that applies to the ISO 9001 standard? For example does it support versioning and approval of documents?

2 answers

2 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2024

Hello @Barbara Acker 

Yes it is possible, but you will need some Apps to add key features, such as versioning, change history table, permission management and more.

There are several Apps in the Marketplace for this. We have ours SC Document Manager. 

It was designed for compliance to ISO 13485, which is the MedTech equivalent of ISO 9001. So you should be covered for all the 9001 requirements.

KR

Matteo

Barbara Acker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2024

Hi @Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_ 

wonderful, thank you so much for your quick reply!

Best wishes,

Barbara

0 votes
Answer accepted
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2024

Hi @Barbara Acker ,

Out of the box, Confluence Cloud does not support approval of Documents.

However you can build a QMS using Confluence and some addons.

Some of our customers use Document Control for Confluence Cloud to build and sustain their QMS (paid addon).

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events