It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to indent a list on Confluence Android?

The only reason I typically use mobile editing apps like Confluence or Evernote is to quickly jot down thoughts and ideas when I'm away from my computer. This would typically involve indented/nested bullet lists. I can create a new bullet list on the Confluence Android app, but I can't figure out how to indent it. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it, and if not, is this likely to be implemented any time soon?

FYI, the Evernote Android app is pretty good for this; it provides a handy row of controls just above the keyboard for formatting, listing, indenting, etc.

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Cat Atlassian Team Nov 08, 2017

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible with Confluence Cloud for Android, but we are actively considering it for a future release.

Thanks Catherine.

Having the same problem. Did this ever get added?

Still Waiting...
this is why Azure DevOps is much better!

Development for Confluence seems to be really slow. I've had multiple issues with both Confluence Cloud Desktop and Android, but nothing ever seems to get done. I haven't bothered to use Confluence Android at all because of this issue.

Atlassian, are you paying attention to feedback from your users?

Like Richard Shaw likes this
2 votes
Answer accepted

We have been waiting forever to get this on iOS. We have so much stuff in Evernote instead of Confluence just because this feature is missing, that we are considering canceling our Confluence subscription.

I've accepted your answer, hopefully it brings this to the attention of the developers! What a joke.

I concur with Nick. Really need this functionality and in my opinion should not be hard to implement. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

327 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you