Is it possible to increase the number of tasks displayed in the Task Report macro to ALL?

Gillian Rourke August 9, 2019

I have someone who wants to be able to export the page to pdf, but who wants all tasks to be included on the page - not just page 1.  Therefore, is it possible to increase the limit of tasks to be displayed?  Current selection is 10, 20 or 40 - I want to be able to display all.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2019

Hi @Gillian Rourke - You cannot show more than 40 tasks per macro, but if there is a way to segment the tasks using filter parameters such as by assignee, status, label, etc then you can put multiple macros on one page with each one being for different filter criteria.  You are still stuck at 40 max, but it might be enough for each criteria for which you insert a Task Report Macro.

Michael Kornatzki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

Well, i am looking also for a solution to set the parameter to "no limit" because we use the tablefilter-Marco and it looks and works horrible if one has more than 40 tasks.

An easy solution would be to set the tasks to unlimited like one can do with (https://docs.stiltsoft.com/display/public/HMFC/How+to+use+Handy+Tasks)

I didn't use it but it looks like a hack for the default field

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events