Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to import requirements and have the Requirements Blueprint applied?

Chad Beaudin March 5, 2014

We have a large set of requirements that we would like to import into Confluence as Requirements Blueprints.

I don't see a way to have the Requirements Blueprint applied during the import. We'd rather not have to manually enter thousands of requirements.

4 answers

0 votes
Tim Koenig October 2, 2015

Hello, can anyone from Atlassian comment on this? We are all basically looking for a way to import content from CSV and map those fields to the Requirements Blueprint in Confluence (similar to what can be done for importing Jira issues).

0 votes
Chad Beaudin February 18, 2015

Unfortunately no.

0 votes
DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2015

Did you end up solving this? We have a similar requirement

0 votes
LUC FILION September 18, 2014

Hello Chad, 

I don't know if you are finished entering your requirements manually, but there are other ways to do what you want to do.

What you can do is define a new Issue Type in JIRA called Requirement
Then, you can import thoses issue (with issuetype = Requirement) in JIRA (from which tool do these requirements come from? Excel? DOORS?) 

I would use Confluence to instantiate Requirements as objects in a Blueprint you define. You can use, JIRA issue macro that is part of the Confluence package. Nuum has created the Advanced JIRA insert issue macro or the AJIIM macro http://bit.ly/1kwt9uJ that was specially developed for this purpose, and which can also show traceability.

Regards,

Luc

Chad Beaudin February 18, 2015

Thanks for the input Luc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events