Is it possible to display descriptions of linked issues in the JIRA Issue/Filter macro?

Hi!

I was wondering if the JIRA Issue/Filter macro can be configured in the way that would allow a person not only to see the "key" value of the related JIRA tasks (such as "ECP-1872"), but also to see the the summary of each related issue under the Epic issue.

I attached a picture of my vision to the question. Is there a way to get the issues displayed like that?

Thank you!

jira issue-filter (self-made).png

1 answer

Hi Andrey,

I reckon is just abou the searc. try something like ORDER BY issuekey DESC, description ASC, issuetype ASC, priority ASC

Cheers

Carlos Rocha

Hi Carlos,

Sorry to say but your solutions did not accomplish what I was trying to do.

I was just wondering, if there's any way I could make the linked issues be visible like this:

jira issue-filter (self-made).png

instead of this:

jira issue-filter.png

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,943 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you