Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to display Jira Service Desk tickets on my Confluence page using JQL or any other way

Vishwanath Yemula October 18, 2020

Hey community,

Is there a way I can show the summary of say Open tickets (few columns - like a report) to be displayed in a confluence page which will dynamically update the fields on a service desk ticket whenever there is an update on it?

I know we can display Jira issues on a confluence page but is it possible to display Jira Service desk tickets on a confluence page? If so how to do that?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 18, 2020

Hi @Vishwanath Yemula ,

Yes you can display the service desk tickets in the same way you display jira tickets on a confluence page. Just select the Jira macro and write your JQL like "project={your service desk project key} AND status=Open"

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 08.57.03.png

Vishwanath Yemula October 21, 2020

@Bloompeak Support  - Thanks for your reply, I figured it out.

Is there a way to show the latest comment for each ticket in the report?

Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 22, 2020

As far as I know, it is not possible.

Jack Karapetian March 12, 2021

@Vishwanath Yemula  @Bloompeak Support - where would one find their service desk project key to plug into the JQL as suggested?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events