Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create a new Confluence page with an input mask like the default ones

Deleted user April 29, 2016

Hi there smile

In confluence there exists some default global templates.
If i create a new page which one of them, a input masks appears, where i can put in some data like the name of the new page, and some other details. After this step the new page is created and i can write content.

I want to create a own template, where i can set up an own input mask. But everytime i create a blueprint and use it for creating a new page, the page will be create instantly without showing up an input mask.

Is it somehow possible to create?

Thanks a lot smile

kind regards
Christian

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2016

Maybe I got you wrong, but I think what you are looking for are blueprint wizards. To my knowledge they are not available for user templates (I do not have much experience with user templates).

If you want to create a blueprint you need to do some coding and configuration.

Here is more about blueprints and how to create them.

0 votes
Deleted user April 29, 2016

Blueprint wizard. That was the keywort i was looking for smile

Thanks a lot!!! smile

Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2016

You are welcome! smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events