Integrate Hosted Confluence and Jira

Matthew Cafferty July 14, 2011

Hi Is it possible to integrate both confluence and Jira when using the hosted solution Thanks Matt

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2011

Define "Integrate" - it's a lovely generic word which clearly means "make them talk to each other", but it's useless on it's own - you need to define what behaviour you need from the integration before you'll be able to get anything like a useful answer.

0 votes
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2011

If you are running the latest versioons of JIRA (4.3.x) and Confluence (3.5.x) you can connect the two via Application Links. See this video for the funtionbality provided in COnfluence when connected to JIRA with application links.

Matthew Cafferty July 17, 2011
Thanks everyone for your answers and questions, one of the first things I would like to do is in the Jira menu bar there is a wiki option, I would like this to use my confluence instance. In the administration there is a field for the option, however the field is not enabled, this might just need a ticket raised to changed, I'm not sure hence the question Thanks Matt
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2011

Hi Matt - I'm still not quite sure what you're after. In fact it sounds like you might have JIRA Studio. I think perhaps your best next step is to open a support ticket.

0 votes
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
July 14, 2011

There's a lot of things you might mean by integration. There's a start to the discussion at Integrating JIRA and Confluence. Most of that is accessible in hosted. What feature or features, specifically, are you after?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events