How can I enter page labels into a table within a page?
For example, if I have a collection of pages with each page listing a summary details of a tree in the form of a table. I want them labeled in this tabular manner as there is a natural grouping of labels. Just adding all of them to a page is very messy and confusing. I want to use the labels in a normal fashion later, e.g. summary table.
Example below with underlined text as label:
- Tree Name: Apple
- Tree Size: MediumSize
- Soil Type: Dark Clay Sandy
- Description: An apple is a fruit that is on average 7cm in diameter. It is widely grown.
- Tree Name: Cactus
- Tree Size: SmallSize MediumSize LargeSize
- Soil Type: Sandy
- Description: A cactus is a desert plant that can survive without water for a long time.
I assume, this two macros will help with your requirements by segrgating pages based on lables.
Page properties Macro & Page properties Report macro will help you in displaying your page's key properties in normal fashion.
and Navigation Map macro will help you in grouping them by each lables.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events