Inquiry Regarding Jira and Confluence Usage and Pricing

Mootez Ben abdallah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

Dear Atlassian Sales Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am currently using Jira with 25 users and I am interested in also utilizing Confluence for 10 users within my team. Could you please confirm if it's possible to have different user counts for each product?

Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with pricing information for both Jira and Confluence based on the user counts mentioned above.

I would be grateful for a prompt response as I am eager to make decisions regarding our software usage.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Mootez Ben abdallah  👋

First, please note the Atlassian Community is a peer network of volunteer Atlassian customers/users. We are not Atlassian employees on the whole, although some Atlassians participate.

Second, Atlassian does not have a sales team in the traditional sense. Instead, it offers a combination of online help/information on pricing & licensing (self-help)and a global network of local Solution Partners (resellers) who can help with your questions and related needs.

Finally, yes — you can have different user tiers for Jira and Confluence. Learn more here (it's always a good idea to search the community for an answer before posting 😉):

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events