Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinite loading preview

Anna Kuzova September 12, 2017

Hello!

When you click on the preview button is infinite loading. This is reproduced on all pages. However, this problem does not appear in the incognito browser mode

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2017

I understand when you access Confluence in your regular browser session, previews do not render, but it works when you use incognito mode.

I am curious whether you are logging into Confluence during the incognito session versus accessing Confluence anonymously. I tend to think you are logging in because editing is typically not enabled for anonymous users, and you have to edit to preview. If you are logging in when you use incognito mode then it is likely the issue is your browser cache when you use the regular session.

On the other hand, if it works for anonymous users but not for your account then we can isolate it to your account, or to logged-in users. Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing the infinitely loading preview.

Please try:

• A different browser, like Firefox.
  • Clearing your browser cache, including cookies, and then testing the preview.
Anna Kuzova September 13, 2017

Ann,

Thank you! The clearing browser cache halped

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events