Indent text is missing in new confluence, frequent crashes and slowness

Simon Shen January 17, 2020

Today when I worked on a relatively big document on Confluence, I notice the indent option disappeared.

Confluencebug1.jpg

My doc also crashed multiple times when I tried to edit the text. There's nothing fancy on the page. Just text with numbering and some Jira stories.

I also noticed significant slow down comparing to before.

Have you noticed these changes?

1 answer

0 votes
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2020

@Simon Shen 

Looks like new editor has been rolled out on your Confluence. Please check Confluence Editing Improvements and Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap for more details.

If the page is still crashing for you, please submit a ticket on Atlassian Support Portal with the page details so that one of our Support Engineers can investigate what might be causing the issue for you.

Simon Shen January 21, 2020

Thank you Veera for your response and sharing the roadmap. I look forward to the other useful items/features to be added to the new page.

Like Veera likes this
Simon Shen January 21, 2020

Hi @Veera

I tried to submit a ticket but the system did not allow me. I ran into another more urgent issue and it's blocking me from moving forward with my work! Can someone reach out to me?

Like Veera likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hi @Simon Shen 

Community is a public site and can't access your personal details like email or phone etc to reach out to you.

What error are you getting while submitting a ticket on the portal? If you are on a free plan, you may not be able to submit a ticket in the support portal.

Simon Shen January 22, 2020

Hi @Veera

I was able to open the portal and find our unique link. However, it only suggests me to see the roadmap or come to the community forum. I cannot proceed forward.

We are on a paid plan.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events