Incoming Links macro: how to set the 'scope' parameter?

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2015

Hi all,

I cannot set correctly the 'scope' parameter for the Incoming Links macro.

Official doc mentions:

Allows the possible pages to be restricted to a specific page parent/child scope. More than one filter may be applied. Eg:
scope=My Page>children - the direct children of 'My Page'

So, if I work with a page entitled 'incoming1', the 'scope' parameter value should be:

incoming1>children

However, I get this error message:

Error rendering macro 'incoming-links' : Unable to locate the specified content: 'incoming1'

But if I leave this param empty, the macro is able to locate the 'incoming1' page and displays well all incoming links.

Any idea? Thanks in advance,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2016

Good news, the 4.0.4 version for the 'Linking' macro fixes this bug.

0 votes
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2015

I've sent a request to the Service Rocket support and they are currently working on to fix this bug.

0 votes
Andrew Malone
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 24, 2015

I'm having this exact same problem, and haven't been able to find a solution yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events