In App Notifications - In On-Demand yet?

I've been looking through the documentation available on what is coming in Confluence 4.3.

I can see the vast majority of changes in the on-demand instance I have already (table sorting, colouring, mentions etc.) and all of the features are excellent, however one feature in the documentation is In App Notifications / Personal Task Lists. Is this feature available on-demand yet as it looks to be from the documentation, however I can't seem to find it?

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Steve,

We released a lot of the 4.3 features to OnDemand ahead of the Download release, something you'll see us doing more of in the future.

You'll have Tasks, Notifications, Mobile and the rest of the 4.3 features very, very soon. ;)

John

I'm so glad you guys are on the other side of the world and in front of us timewise .... I wake up this morning and it has all magically appeared - talk about first class service, I only asked yesterday! ;-)

Hi, looking through the OnDemand release notes, I don't think this is available yet.

You can view the release notes here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+release+summary. It's constantly updated and something to follow on upcoming features.

Funniliy enough, I'd just read that. ;-)

Fingers crossed in may be released tomorrow, as most of the rest of 4.3 functionality is already available.

Hi @Richard S1,

Why don't you check In-App & Desktop Notifications for Jira, we will support on-demand in-app notifications in a couple of weeks.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,831 views 27 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you