In App Notifications - In On-Demand yet?

Richard S September 1, 2012

I've been looking through the documentation available on what is coming in Confluence 4.3.

I can see the vast majority of changes in the on-demand instance I have already (table sorting, colouring, mentions etc.) and all of the features are excellent, however one feature in the documentation is In App Notifications / Personal Task Lists. Is this feature available on-demand yet as it looks to be from the documentation, however I can't seem to find it?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Masson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2012

Hi Steve,

We released a lot of the 4.3 features to OnDemand ahead of the Download release, something you'll see us doing more of in the future.

You'll have Tasks, Notifications, Mobile and the rest of the 4.3 features very, very soon. ;)

John

Richard S September 2, 2012

I'm so glad you guys are on the other side of the world and in front of us timewise .... I wake up this morning and it has all magically appeared - talk about first class service, I only asked yesterday! ;-)

0 votes
Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2017

Hi @Richard S1,

Why don't you check In-App & Desktop Notifications for Jira, we will support on-demand in-app notifications in a couple of weeks.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2012

Hi, looking through the OnDemand release notes, I don't think this is available yet.

You can view the release notes here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+release+summary. It's constantly updated and something to follow on upcoming features.

Richard S September 1, 2012

Funniliy enough, I'd just read that. ;-)

Fingers crossed in may be released tomorrow, as most of the rest of 4.3 functionality is already available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events