Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported space is missing all pages

Petra Kupiainen December 23, 2022

Hi,

I have imported space (xml file) to our confluence cloud. The file has been imported from our customer confluence server.

Import shows that it is succesful, but it only creates teh space, all the pages are missing. What can I do to get the pages as well. We dont have access to customer confluence.

Petra

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2022

Hi Petra, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This will be difficult to troubleshoot but I'm giving it a shot.

• Are you sure the pages are in the XML? I'd suggest opening the xml with some text editor and check if you can see some page content.
  • Perhaps pages were imported but are not visible due to permissions or other issue. To view all pages you can go to the space settings -> manage pages
    Under reorder you should see all pages. You can also check the Hidden panel for any hidden pages that are not under the home page.
Petra Kupiainen December 28, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. I tried to look the reorder and hidden sections, but I was unable to find the data. 

Anyway I did find the data under the restricted area, so it seems that the confluence space is restricted from the customer site and allthought it is imported to our site, the restrictions remain.

Petra

0 votes
Yao Chang Hsu December 26, 2022

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders