• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Import Trello cards to create Confluence pages

Mike Ball I'm New Here Nov 18, 2020

Hello

I'm new to Confluence and while I know there is good integration to Trello, I want to move what was on a Trello board across completely - Trello was never really the right tool

I have an Internal KnowledgeBase in Trello with different lists and cards.  

How can I migrate the Trello contents across?

Ideally I'd like the Trello List as a sub-category and each card as a page using a simple template.  I don't mind too much about automating things like attachments, there's some but few enough that I could do that part manually

(Currently I have the Free Plan)

Thanks
Mike

1 answer

0 votes
Diego Atlassian Team Nov 19, 2020

Hello @Mike Ball!

This exact method of content migration between Trello and Confluence is not available. We can, surely, use Confluence and Trello in tandem.

Here is our documentation on the topic:

A similar question was asked but the person needed to transfer Trello content over to Jira. You can take a look here:

Currently, the result you need can only be achieved by manually creating pages and spaces in Confluence and then moving the content from Trello to the corresponding section of Confluence.

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

113 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you