Images are not displaying in exported PDF

Hi,

I have couple of URL images (example given below) that resides in Confluence page fine.

<ac:image ac:height="275" ac:width="400">

<ri:url ri:value="https://<web-address>/Start.png"/>

</ac:image>

When I exporting that page to pdf, those images are not showing up.

Is there a way I can get them in the exported pdf?

Thanks.

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

FYI: Centered images do not appear in PDF exports, regardless of the file format.

This solved the issue for me.  I had an image centered and it displayed correctly when I left-aligned it.

Hello there, there is a known open issue where images inside tables are not being exported through PDF, is that the case? Does the issue occurs when chosing a different image format, or there are images that get exported from that same page?

In that case please provide information on the remaining elements as such the community can provide advice on the behavior.

Hi,

You should download the image from the web and attach it to your page.

Then replace the image in your page with the attached image.

Now try again.

Best regards,

Peter

My question is striaght forward.... in a page, I am referring to the image on the web like <ri:url ri:value="https://<web-address>/Start.png"/>. Now I want this image should be displayed when I export PDF out of this page. Is it possible? ANy suggestion.

Minh Tran Atlassian Team Apr 04, 2018

This problem has been fixed in Confluence 6.8.0

I observed that images must be in the "original format" and not in a reduced scale

original.pngIn original format they show up in the pdf. In reduced scale they do not.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

470 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you