Ignoring Content across spaces or activate content on all pages of one space

Hannah Bölling August 23, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to establish a good working workflow for the following scenario.

1. A confluence space is created and contains several pages with information.

2. The information is updated and the pages are versioned with the Scroll Versions Addon. So when you are on a page, you can view it in V1, V2 etc.

3. Some updates include information that should not be visible yet. So I thought about adding it with the Visibility Makro, so that it is included on the page but can not be seen in edit mode.

4. Due to a major update, the space is copied in its latest version to a new space.

Now I want all the content to be visile at once, so also the one that was marked invisible before. Is there a way to do this?

If anyone knows another workaround, that's also fine. The issue is basically that we want to provide technical documentation with one space for each major update, each space including multiple versions of the pages for updates with smaller updates within the major one. The next major space needs to be based on the latest version of the former one, but we already want to start including information for the next major release while the current major version is still being updated.

Any advice on this would be great. :) Thanks!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events