Ignoring Content across spaces or activate content on all pages of one space

Hi,

I am trying to establish a good working workflow for the following scenario.

1. A confluence space is created and contains several pages with information.

2. The information is updated and the pages are versioned with the Scroll Versions Addon. So when you are on a page, you can view it in V1, V2 etc.

3. Some updates include information that should not be visible yet. So I thought about adding it with the Visibility Makro, so that it is included on the page but can not be seen in edit mode.

4. Due to a major update, the space is copied in its latest version to a new space.

Now I want all the content to be visile at once, so also the one that was marked invisible before. Is there a way to do this?

If anyone knows another workaround, that's also fine. The issue is basically that we want to provide technical documentation with one space for each major update, each space including multiple versions of the pages for updates with smaller updates within the major one. The next major space needs to be based on the latest version of the former one, but we already want to start including information for the next major release while the current major version is still being updated.

Any advice on this would be great. :) Thanks!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

108 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you