Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to install openIMIS in Windows server 2017 but i have more and more problems

lab January 15, 2022

[SecurityException: The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. Inaccessible logs: Security.]
System.Diagnostics.EventLog.FindSourceRegistration(String source, String machineName, Boolean readOnly, Boolean wantToCreate) +458
System.Diagnostics.EventLog.SourceExists(String source, String machineName, Boolean wantToCreate) +125
System.Diagnostics.EventLog.SourceExists(String source) +23
IMIS.Global_asax.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Dragos\projects\openimis\Github\web_app_vb\IMIS\Global.asax.vb:39

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I think you might be in the wrong place though.  OpenIMIS is not an Atlassian product, so you may not be asking the right audience.

My guess is that OpenIMIS uses an Atlassian product for documentation (Confluence) and/or support (Jira), and you have clicked on "help with Confluence" instead of "help with OpenIMIS". 

Not a problem, but I wanted to say that you are probably not going to get much help from us, and you might want to look at OpenIMIS communities instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events