I was able to edit my word attachments through companion app for my licensed confluence cloud,

Sudhir Bhatia March 31, 2022

I was able to edit my word attachments through companion app for my licensed confluence cloud, but right from today I am not able, please help immediately

2 answers

0 votes
Alex K
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

Hi @Sudhir Bhatia ,

Please see the community post outlining the removal of this feature in Confluence Cloud.

There is no way that to use this feature any more in Confluence Cloud. There is no separate desktop version.

Regards,
Alex K

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2022

Thank you for clarification @Alex K . Sorry about any confusion caused in this regard. 

I use server version of confluence and I had downloaded companion and installed it long time back . So i was under the impression that its been moved to desktop version. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022

Hi @Sudhir Bhatia ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

Yes, the companion app was actually scheduled to be removed from confluence. It is documented in the below article. 

I hope the above information helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events