Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I´ve given access to a colleague, but she hasn´t still access, why?

Anna Simiele May 17, 2023

Hello,

I´ve given access to my colleague, but she becomes still the display "you don´t have permission to view this page", why?

And in my settings I see she has the right.... thank you,

2 answers

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2023

Hi @Anna Simiele , welcome to the Community!

This sounds like a misunderstanding that quite a few users are subject to.
If I had to guess, you did not grant permission, but extended the page restrictions to the other person.
Please check if the person is authorized in the space at all. Permissions can only be granted at the space level. At the page level, these permissions can only be further restricted.

See Permissions and restrictions for further details.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Nicolai

0 votes
mehran bhutto
Banned
May 17, 2023

There are a few reasons why your colleague might not be able to access a page even though you have given them permission.

• They might not be logged in to the correct account. Make sure that they are logged in to the same account that you shared the page with.
  • They might not have the correct permissions. Check the permissions for the page and make sure that your colleague has the "View" permission.
  • There might be a problem with the page. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
  • There might be a problem with the website. If you are having trouble with other pages on the website, contact the website's support team for help.

If you have checked all of these things and your colleague is still unable to access the page, you can try the following:

• Remove the permission and then re-add it. This may reset the permissions and fix the issue.
  • Contact the website's support team. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.

I hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events