I'm getting browser not supported, but it is not allowing me to choose a different one.

inHANCE Help October 20, 2020

I attempted to log in, it defaulted to Explorer 11, got browser not supported message, but it does not allow me to choose a new option. How do I resolve the "browser not supported" message? When I attempt to log in, now, it just displays that message.

1 answer

1 vote
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2020

Hello @inHANCE Help !

You are receiving this message because, recently, Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) stopped being supported by Atlassian applications.

You can check more details about it here:

For you to use another browser, you will need to install any of the supported browsers on your system if they are not already installed. Here is a list of the supported browsers:

If you are unable to install a new browser due to company policies and restrictions, you may need to contact your company system administrator.

There is also a chance that you currently already have another browser installed but the default one is Internet Explorer 11 still. Here is how you can change the default browser on Windows 10:

If you do not have enough permissions to do this in your system, you will also need to contact your company System Administrator.

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events