Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting the error message "We couldn't display your content"

Robert Haag April 16, 2020

After adding much content to a Confluence page and then published, I keep getting "We couldn't display your content" message. I have tried a refresh many times even after waiting a while.

Does this mean my content is gone?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2020

Hi Robert,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. I'm sorry that you've been having issues lately loading your Confluence pages.

This error usually means that there's an issue with your network connection in connecting to the Cloud site. You can try the following tests:

1. Test from several different locations, networks, and browsers.
  2. Make sure to test with and without a firewall/proxy.
  3. Disable all browser add-ons, and using Incognito Mode.
  4. Lastly, try clearing your browser cache and see if you replicate the issue.

If you continue to have issues, I would recommend bringing this to your Confluence site admin. They will be able to work with your network administrators and ensure that there's nothing preventing you from connecting. They will want to compare the Cloud IP Ranges and Domains to your network setup and make sure that nothing is being blocked and the connection between the two is strong.

Additionally, they site admin will be able to raise a ticket with the Cloud Support Team. There, we will be able to take a look at your site and rule out any issues on our end.

I hope that you'er able to determine what the issue is, but do let us know if you have any trouble or questions.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events