Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created a confluence page and not want to restrict its access.

Sachin Pandey May 25, 2023

Hi team, 

I hv created one page and now want to restrict its access but i getting below error. 

"You're not allowed to change these restrictions. It's either due to edit restrictions on the page, or permissions settings for this space."

How can i get access and how can i know who is the owner of my project. 

2 answers

0 votes
Juliette Lallement _Elements Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Sachin Pandey 

Are you a space admin for the current space where you're trying to change the page permissions? 

0 votes
Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2023

Welcome to the Community @Sachin Pandey !

It appears that you currently lack "Restrictions" access within the designated space. If you are not the administrator of the space, please contact the relevant person and request them to grant you "restrictions" access through space tools / permissions.

Maybe ask your colleagues who is it or it may be a person who gives you access to Confluence.

Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
May 25, 2023

Good luck and if you want, you may read here about Page restrictions 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events