Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a user in Confluence that has lost his page menu bar on pages

jeremiahaj October 26, 2017

This user is trying to modify an existing document that he has created, but can no longer see his page menu bar. The edit, other tools and breadcrumbs to do any exports and other functions does not display. This happens with opening an existing page or even creating a new page. We have tried this on IE and Chrome, and both results are the same. Any help would be great. 

So the buttons are there, but you can't see the icons. You can hover over where they should be shown and find all the five menu selections, and use them, but can't see them. Added snapshot to show where they are but can't be seen. ConfluencePageMenusNotDisplaying.png

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

Hi Jeremy,

I was able to investigate based on your email address and the screen shot and I could not find anything wrong with the user's account. I logged in as him:Dwight.png

And I viewed the page:

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 5.22.29 PM.pngThe edit, favorite, watch and share buttons were visible.

I checked his group memberships and permissions and all should be working.

I understand you tried different browsers. Please try clearing all the browser cache and history, and trying a private session or incognito mode.

I look forward to hearing what you find as it seems quite odd for the buttons to disappear as in your screen shot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events