I got a problem that the que is not running at all. the message: "QUEUE IS CURRENTLY IDLE " appear. How can I fix this ?

Henrik Holte March 4, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Content Index Administration

Ask your question here...

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2016

Eh?  There is nothing to "fix" here.  "Queue is currently idle" means that it doesn't have anything to do.  If you want to give it things to do, create/edit pages.

Henrik Holte March 4, 2016

well.. it is a list of documents to "flush queue manually"  that admin must run to update the indexes... and dashboard page. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2016

I'm not sure what you're seeing or what the problem is here?

Do you actually mean that items are going into the indexing queue, but the queue never deals with them, so the list just gets longer and longer?

Henrik Holte March 6, 2016

Yes, excactly
Items in list is growing until a manul flush is neccesary. 

today 1883 items is in queue.. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2016

Ah, ok, it's not the "queue idle" that's the problem, it's stalled indexing.

Start by running through https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-fails-to-process-index-queue-automatically-213524919.html - there's quite a few things on there to check up on I'm afraid, but hopefully one of them is the problem 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events