I don't see the table of contents

Linh Dang May 3, 2022

I put in all parameters to add a table of contents on my confluence page. But when I public the page I don't see any table of content.

2 answers

0 votes
Mateo Batinić May 3, 2022

@Jack Brickey

Hello, same issue, when published, table of contents macro is visible for a second, and then it disappears. I have been experiencing this issue for few days now. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Hi @Linh Dang ,

please share an image of edit mode showing the TOC and the the view mode without. Also, can you reproduce in other Spaces/Pages?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

If this is reproducible you might consider reporting to Atlassian support.

Like Linh Dang likes this
Linh Dang May 3, 2022

Here is the image with all settingsScreenshot 2022-05-03 161208.png

Linh Dang May 3, 2022

When I publish the page I don't see any table of contents.Screenshot 2022-05-03 161304.png

Like Mateo Batinić likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2022

While I don't believe it is related to a current incident there is a chance it could be. Users are not able to search users, assign fields, and user mention .

Yeah I recommend opening a support ticket with Atlassian. Especially if this is repeatable on call Spaces.

Like Linh Dang likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events