I don't find a Public link option in settings

Sana Aiman November 24, 2022

Where can I find public link option in settings? I dont see it anywhere. I am a JIRA admin and there is a page that I want to be publicly accessible. 

Referred document

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/

A screenshot description will be helpful

1 answer

2 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2022

@Sana Aiman 

At the top of the document that you have linked is the following information:

A new and improved page sharing experience will be released in the coming months. Public Links has been temporarily restricted to users that are already using the feature. This is to help ensure a better overall experience for future users that intuitively integrates Public Links into this new sharing experience.

The improved Public Links experience will be released separately, following shortly after the release of the new sharing experience. On re-release Public Links will be available to Confluence Standard and Premium customers.

mennekes-ms August 2, 2023

This is such a missed feature and there should be a valid way to provide it to us, the customers. What is taking so long?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events