Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find the Table Spreadsheet macro; I have Table Filter and Charts for Confluence

Stacy Allotta January 2, 2023

I am using a trial version of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence and can't find the Table Spreadsheet in the list of macros.  Does it come as part of the macro package?

I tried entering: /Table Spreadsheet
but nothing popped up.

We have Confluence Server 6.15.2

2 answers

2 votes
Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2023

Hi Stacy,
has the trial version perhaps already expired? You can see this in the administration settings under "Settings - Manage add-ons".
If you get stuck here too, then contact Stilsoft Support directly.
https://docs.stiltsoft.com/display/TFAC/Table+filtration

If you are not a customer yet, please register there. I have had very good experiences with the Stiltsoft team.

Greetings Gaby

2 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2023

Hi @Stacy Allotta ,

I installed version 9.6.0 (trial) on confluence server version 7.13.7. It is displaying the Table Spreadsheet macro.

Can you please do the following steps and let me know the results

1. Open a page in edit mode, type { and spread. 

image.png

2. Check if the plugin is in enabled state under admin settings --> Manage Apps

Stacy Allotta January 2, 2023

Hi, thanks for responding.  Nothing happens when I tap {spread. The macro is not there.
This is what I see under   --> Manage Apps. 
I attached screen shots. 

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2023

Hi @Stacy Allotta ,

Screenshots are not attached 

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2023

Hi @Stacy Allotta ,

As @Rilwan Ahmed and @Gaby have kindly mentioned, all the Table Filter and Charts macros come in a full pack and there is no any difference if you evaluate the add-on or have already purchased it.

So, please check once more if the app is installed and enabled. You may also try to find other macros (Table Filter, Pivot Table, etc.) - they should be visible as well.

If nothing changes, ask your Confluence administrator to reinstall the app. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events