Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am getting page not found error at first click on the link .

HI. I am getting page not found error at first click on the link ... if i close the page and open the link 2nd time its working fine .. all permission given to the page to all users . Please check attached error pic.  please not this happen to all confluence user and they are all have access .. 

image (10).png

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Apr 15, 2021

Hi @khaja_mujeebuddin 

I have a few questions:

• From where do you click the link? From an mail, from confluence itself?
  • What do you mean by "a 2nd time"? When you close the browser and click the link again, can you still reproduce this behaviour? 
  • What happens, when you don't click the link and copy the link and paste it manually into your browser?
    • If the error still occurs then, open a new tab and paste the same link again.

Thanks for sharing your answers.

Regards, Dominic

HI Dominic,

• From where do you click the link? From an mail, from confluence itself? -- user just copy the link from confluence (UrL) and share with other user by chat or mail 
  • What do you mean by "a 2nd time"? When you close the browser and click the link again, can you still reproduce this behaviour?  -once user share the link then other user try to open the link by click and getting error page not found . if user close the page and click the link 2nd time the page open properly  . 
  • What happens, when you don't click the link and copy the link and paste it manually into your browser? - same happen for copy/ paste also .1st time page not found and 2nd time page open .
    • If the error still occurs then, open a new tab and paste the same link again.-same with new tap also 
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Apr 18, 2021

Hi @khaja_mujeebuddin 

I'm very confused now... I think it's the best to ask the atlassian support:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🥓🙅🏻‍♀️ Meet-less May Badge!

Hello Confluence Community!  What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less? This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. We la...

205 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you