Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How we can see workflow history in every page without having an admin access.

For checking workflow history for any page in confluence an admin can has an option to see workflow history. but that option is not available in published page page for normal users.

what is the process to make workflow history visible to every user who is accessing that page.

Here is a screen shot of options where workflow history option is not there because  i do not have an admin access.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 11.16.40 AM.png

Below screenshot is from different space where workflow history option is there because i have admin access.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 11.18.40 AM.png

I am looking for an option which can make the workflow history available for every single user who is accessing that space.

Please help me with any updates on my query.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

769 views 5 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you