How we can create a static website using confluence?

Requirements for static websites?

1. Video streaming
  2. Audio Streaming
  3. One page parallax
  4. group discussion
  5. Contact form
  6. Uploading PDF, which can be accessed by audience.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Akash, 

One question: is Confluence must-have? 

Maybe you should use another CMS like Wordpress, Typo3 or something else..

For WP there are a thousands of Templates you can use for Prallax design - even for free. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers, Mario

That's a good question, it's likely that Confluence is not a good fit for this

1. It's not a file share (especially on Cloud, where you'll find you hit the maximum storage quickly if you're uploading lots of video)
  2. As 1
  3. Yes it does that, but you'll need to work on it.
  4. It's a wiki at it's heart, not a forum.  You can add "Questions" from Atlassian or "Community forums" from Adaptavist (yes, advert for my lot, I know, but it's a valid option)
  5. There's a simple "help" type one, but it's not a contact handling system.  I'd use JIRA for that
  6. Again, not really a file share.

I have one more query, using confluence can i make a wiki page which can be accessible all over world without login panel on the front page.

Yes, make sure it's accessible over the internet and you've enabled "anonymous" access.  You'll have the option for logging in in the menu at the top right, but the page will be displayed to all visitors without any login.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

460 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you