How track some projects issues status at one place.

ravikiran nagasetti April 4, 2022

Hi Experts,

I am the project lead for some projects I want to monitor all issue status at one place for that particular project, Insited of to open each one projects  .

Thank You,

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Are you wanting to do this in Confluence or Jira? In Jira consider a Kanban board or Dashboard. In confluence maybe just a Jira filtered list. If you provide some clarification on your desires I can provide more details if needed.

ravikiran nagasetti April 4, 2022

Hi Jack,

I want for Jira projects, I am the project lead for 5 Service desk projects. Instead of checking for all projects, Can I create a dashboard to view all status of the Tickets?

Thank You,

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Sure. Here is what I suggest...

1. create a dashboard and explore the various gadgets to determine which work best for you
  2. create filters that will present the data you want to monitor, e.g. project in (a, b, c, d...)
  3. associate the filters to your various gadgets

now you may also want to create a Kanban board based on a filter that captures all projects and use swimlanes for each project. This will allow you to see the actual issues. You might choose to use status categories for the columns to help simplify the board rather than a column per status which can get busy if your projects have lots of statuses.

Like Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events