Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How track some projects issues status at one place.

Hi Experts,

I am the project lead for some projects I want to monitor all issue status at one place for that particular project, Insited of to open each one projects  .

Thank You,

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey Community Leader Apr 04, 2022

Are you wanting to do this in Confluence or Jira? In Jira consider a Kanban board or Dashboard. In confluence maybe just a Jira filtered list. If you provide some clarification on your desires I can provide more details if needed.

Hi Jack,

I want for Jira projects, I am the project lead for 5 Service desk projects. Instead of checking for all projects, Can I create a dashboard to view all status of the Tickets?

Thank You,

Jack Brickey Community Leader Apr 04, 2022

Sure. Here is what I suggest...

1. create a dashboard and explore the various gadgets to determine which work best for you
  2. create filters that will present the data you want to monitor, e.g. project in (a, b, c, d...)
  3. associate the filters to your various gadgets

now you may also want to create a Kanban board based on a filter that captures all projects and use swimlanes for each project. This will allow you to see the actual issues. You might choose to use status categories for the columns to help simplify the board rather than a column per status which can get busy if your projects have lots of statuses.

Like Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

894 views 11 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you