How to use Pre-Defined variables in self created templates/blueprints

Guido Geistesblitz March 16, 2022

Hello,

First my two questions:

1. How I can use pre-defined variables I create on my own? Pre-defined variables are for me those which do exist already like the two (documentOwner and currentDateLozenge) used in meeting notes blueprint/template. I will later explain the current problem.

Maybe I do something wrong here.

2. Where can I find a list of all available pre-defined variables?

I want to create  own templates with pre-defined variables, but don't have any success.

F.e. Meeting notes as global template uses "documentOwner" and "currentDateLozenge", but as soon as I use them in my own template it doesnt work and doesnt fill in the user who created the page neither the current date.

Also I have tried to use "documentOwner" a second time in the meeting notes template  which fails. If doing so I just see:

<ac:link><ri:user ri:username="6220cdf69c3cce00694bb5e6" /></ac:link>

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2022

@Guido Geistesblitz here is documentation on how to create a template with variables.  The variables you can use is limited to what Atlassian made available.  (text, multiline text and list) https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-template/ 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events