I had a lot of pages which relied on this plugin and its wonderwaul reporting capabilities.
I'm on Confluence 4.3.2 and this plugin is not working anymore.
I was using "metadata-matches" to geta a count on various metadata used by several pages each one being a test case...
Thank you in advance
As this is related with plugins, a first approach that I would like to suggest you would be to re-create the bundled plugins of your instance by the following:
* Stop your instance;
* Remove/delete the content from the following folders:
1) The <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins folder
2) The <confluence-home>/plugin-cache folder
3) The <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache folder
4) The <confluence-home>/plugins-temp folder
* Start your Confluence again;
* Then rebuild the content indices of your instance by the following steps:
And then try to reproduce the error again. If these steps doesn't help and you still experience the problem I would suggest you to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com, so we can perform a more detailed investigation to find the root cause of this behaviour and find a solution for you.
I hope this helps.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs