How to substitute metadata plugin?

Hi all,

I had a lot of pages which relied on this plugin and its wonderwaul reporting capabilities.

I'm on Confluence 4.3.2 and this plugin is not working anymore.

I was using "metadata-matches" to geta a count on various metadata used by several pages each one being a test case...

Thank you in advance

1 answer

Hi Davide,

As this is related with plugins, a first approach that I would like to suggest you would be to re-create the bundled plugins of your instance by the following:

* Stop your instance;

* Remove/delete the content from the following folders:

1) The <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins folder
2) The <confluence-home>/plugin-cache folder
3) The <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache folder
4) The <confluence-home>/plugins-temp folder

* Start your Confluence again;

* Then rebuild the content indices of your instance by the following steps:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Content+Index+Administration#ContentIndexAdministration-RebuildingtheContentIndexes

And then try to reproduce the error again. If these steps doesn't help and you still experience the problem I would suggest you to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com, so we can perform a more detailed investigation to find the root cause of this behaviour and find a solution for you.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

377 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you