How to stop the Product Requirements List page from being created at the top level?

Adam MacDonald April 24, 2017

I have a Space in Confluence for our brand of products.  Under that space I have sub-sections for each products in our brand (i.e. Web App, Mobile App, etc).  Under each sub-section I've created a Product Requirements List page to track the product requirements as they relate to each product, as not all requirements are applicable to all products.

The problem I see is that when I create a new Product Requirement on the sub-section it auto-creates a Product Requirements List page at the highest space's level, even thought I've specified that the new Product Requirement should be associated to the sub-section's Product Requirements List page.  

Is there a way to prevent the highest level Product Requirements List page from being created after adding a Product Requirement at the lower levels?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam MacDonald May 9, 2017

Turns out the best way to avoid this is to orphan the highest level Product Requirements page at the same level as the space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events